Goal: To establish Eaton Electronic/ Energy Parts as the “Safest Solution” for the Renewable Clean Energies. Ad Campaign, Ads, Collateral System and Implementation Guidance Brochure for all European Countries, in English & German and including translation guidance for other languages.
Concept: A rather unusual way of transporting the message was chosen to get the electricity & energy industry’s attention. Illustrations of gods (Wind, Sun, Earth, Water) were used to make a comparison between “Fossil Fuel Energy Times” and “Today’s improved and advanced “renewable, sustainable, clean Energy – generation, transfer and storing. (The industry of Clean Energy is extremely “dangerous” and on error eventually “lethal” for field workers, since “high electric current/ energy” is one of the commodities.
Five global awards won by the team I lead as Creative Director, Consulting/ Freelancing at Plan B (agency in Vienna/ Austria)
– Three times Gold, Silver & Bronze (including the “Golden Dolphin” in Cannes/ France)
– Award shows won: LA, & Houston/ USA, Cannes & Deauville/ France, and Vienna/ Austria)
– Award Categories: “Renewable Clean Energy Initiatives”, ” Image Advertising Campaign” and “Digital Animation Video”)
– Arming the three students of “digital animation” freelancing in my team with five global awards, three golden is my favorite fact about the five awards – bringing to “live” my vision, creative, design and timelined story-board including a custom composed music soundtrack (duration/ length of timeline: four minutes )
Creative Direction, 2011
• Team-Lead (3 pro animators, PM, Partners, and client guide)
• Design/ Art for Digital & Classic media
• Art, Copy & Content for Digital/ Classic media
• Animation/ Video/ Storyboard/ Layout/ Print/ Social
• International Image Advertising Campaign
• Implementation Guidance
• Information Architecture/ Translation Control/ Translations/ Copy